- My research on non-work activities during the weekend and job performance in online news article. Fastcompany (2016 August 8) These 4 Hobbies Can Actually Improve Your Job Performance.
- My research on deviant work behaviors reviewed in online news article. Science Newsline (2014 November 7) Office Stress? Workers May Wait Before Acting Out, SF State Study Finds. (Similar articles ran in phys.org, wallstreet-online.de, buisinessnewsdaily.com).
- My research on motivational strategies of abusive bosses reviewed in online news article. MarketWatch (2014 December 25) Bosses: Your ‘tough love’ approach can backfire. (Similar articles ran in phys.org, sciencedaily.com, timesofindia.com).
- A review of my recent program evaluation of a stress intervention for scientists at UC Berkeley – Thriving in Science Program (2014 September 25).
- My research on non-work activities reviewed in online news article. NPR (2014 April 17) Got a hobby? Might be a smart professional move. (Similar articles ran in msnbc.com, sciencedaily.com, time.com, huffingtonpost.com).
- My research on life satisfaction and job satisfaction reviewed in online news article. US News (2010 April 2) Those who enjoy life more likely to be happy at work. (Similar articles ran in msnbc.com, sciencedaily.com, bing.com, msn.com, timesofindia.com).
- The SFSU Media Team’s interview of me regarding abusive bosses (2014 October 7) and my recent research on perceived intent (Eschleman et al., 2014).
- My keynote speech at the SFSU Psychology Graduation Ceremony (2014 May 24) is available online. I start speaking at 5 minute mark.